Friday, May 24, 2013

My Birthday at Work!

 

Thursday, May 23rd, was my Birthday!! And as you can tell my co-workers like to do it up big!!

See all my favorites!! Pan Dulce (Mexican sweet bread) donuts, milk to go with all the sweets. Cheddar Cheese popcorn and A&W Rootbeer, a bouquet of WHITE flowers, and in the bag a cute miniature pen (because if you know me, you know I Love Pens) I always say, "Oh, you have a nice pen! If it's missing its probably at my desk!! Lol!!
 
Nice isn't it!!
 

See these crescent shaped wonderful sugar-filled bread cookies!! They are the best. You can pop them into the microwave for 20 seconds and have with a cold glass of ice and milk. Mmmmmmmm! To die for!

 

White Chedder Popcorn from Trader Joes! Goes with A&W Rootbeer really good.

I was also taken out to lunch with my friend Sonia. We had.......Mexican food of course! My favorite. Lol!! She gave me a pretty necklace, red of course, and my other friend Laura bought me the matching earrings.

 

Well, I am truly blessed! I work at a wonderful Christian high school with a wonderful staff and faculty. I had students, past and present, wish me a Happy Birthday, (I even had one student do a ballet for me) and the teachers came into the office and yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kathy and shared dessert with me.

I also received posts on Facebook and Instagram all wishing me a Happy Birthday and texts from my family all saying they love me and have a Happy Birthday... I told you I was blessed.

Plus I have a Lord in Heaven who loves me so much He died on the cross for me even before I was born and who through this past year carried me through breast surgery, through 4 rounds of Chemotherapy and 30 radiation treatments. Whewwwwwwwww! I am loved.

THANK YOU everyone who made my 61st (shhhhh, don't tell anyone) birthday so special!!

What do you do for your birthday?? I would love you here from you!

 

Have a blessed Memorial Weekend!!

NEVER FORGET!!

NEVER FORGET!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment