Monday, April 29, 2013

Bows n' Ties n' Things

Good day!! I hope and pray you are having a great week. I have been wrestling with tiredness the last couple days. The Doc says that that a person can have repercussions from the Chemo for up to a year and a half. No fun, but better than having Cancer!!! Anyway....

Look at my Ollie Dollie. Isn't she precious? I still can't believe she is two!

Now see that cute little bow she is wearing. My daughter Elyse is making these cute bows, for little girls or big girls, to sell on Etsy. She is selling them in her Etsy shop here.

She is also making small clutches to carry your wallet, phone and lipstick in.

It has been fun to collaborate with her on her projects and help her in whatever ways needed. A lot of the time I play with My Ollie Dollie, who is always saying, "Come here Yaya!!" And dragging me to see the lizards that are sunning themselves on the concrete wall in the backyard.

I feel so blessed!!!

"Give thanks to The Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever."

1Chronicles 16:34

Be blessed!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment