Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Beautiful Day...





 


Good day all!! Today has been a beautiful day here in So Cal. The sun was shinning , the birds were singing, and the flowers they are a blooming. Mr. Wondeful and I enjoyed a leisurely God-filled morning. He with his black coffee and me with my Chai tea. 

As i sit here enjoying my restful evening, I'm still kicking around the questions I asked last time I wrote. 

My week was good! Work has been awesome.  I am thankful I work for a Christian School. I have been working two days on,  off one, and back for two. My energy level seems to be getting better which I am so Thankful. 

Every morning I wake up, thanking The Lord for being my Jehovah Jira, my provider, my Jehovah Rapha, my healer. My Jehovah Shalom, my Prince of Peace, and Jehovah Nissi , my Lord, our banner over us, our refuge, to whom we run in times of weakness.  And Because of who He is and for what He has done I give Him glory and worship Him. 
I wonder why He has chosen me to go through this Cancer thing and live, while others He chooses to take home?


Today we had the privilege to attend the Memorial or Celebration, as his daughter Sammantha called it, of  Dr. Bob Bender. It was a joyous occasion because we as Christians know that we will see him again in heaven. He was a great man of God who for the last three years fought the good fight.   You can read a tribute to him here: http://southtahoestanduppaddle.com/2013/03/the-hero-in-our-hearts-a-tribute-to-dr-robert-bender/ 

In listening to what his family and friends said about him, makes me wonder what will be said of me when my family have a memorial for me. Do you ever wonder what your legacy will be or what those who love you will say on that day???


I pray you had a great God-filled Saturday and have an inspired by God's Word Sunday. 

Love in Christ,
Honey





No comments:

Post a Comment