Saturday, March 9, 2013

Questions?? So many questions....

Good day! 

I haven't written for a while. It is difficult trying to find my voice, as they say in "Bloglandia", and figure out what I want to say on my blog.

I guess I have to answer some questions regarding that.  Like, what do I want you to know about myself.  Do I want to show you how to do things, what I think of things, or when to do things?  Do I want to share about what I learn or what I have learned?  Do I want to tell you what The Lord has shown me in my 60 years on this earth or just the 30 odd years that I have been walking, not only with Mr. Wonderful, but with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. So many questions? Aghhhhh!


I am not good at answering questions!  I am one of those that has to eat the question, then I have to digest the question, and sometimes it takes days, months, and 
 sometimes years.

Anyway if you can help me answer these perplexing questions please comment and let me know.


So for now I will leave you...  


This little Angle visits me often with her little friends.




She is very inquisitive. 

For now I Thank the Lord for all that I have, Peace in Him, Mr. Wonderful, Two beautiful daughters, two great son-in-laws, a granddaughter, (I love to pieces) and another granddaughter on the way. 
                                                                  Love in Christ,

                                                                      Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment