Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bunnies and Traditions



Good day!

This is the Wednesday before Good Friday and Easter Sunday. I am so excited because it means I am off work for Easter Break and I am able to show off all my Easter cuties. As you can see by my mantle, I have many little cutie bunnies that have been given to me by a loved ones or purchased by me. I also love silver trays and white flowers. I also love to make the many different styles of banners, that you can see on Pinterest, with whatever wording you so desire. 



One of my favorite things to do is put together little vignettes for all to see. 


My daughter Elyse is very talented and made this "He Has RISEN" Easter card for my sister this year. She is very talented. 




My Momma painted this little porcelain little bunni pushing a flower cart. 


These are few of my favorite miniature cuties. I love this time of year when I can bring them out. 




Do you decorate for Easter? I just like to decorate but my sister, she is the amazing decorator. I will take some pictures and post after Easter Sunday. We owe it all to our Mama. Who to this day loves for her house to be decorated with lots of pretties. 

This year for Christmas all of us girls, daughters, grand daughters and great grand daughters, took a day and went and helped Mom decorate her home. Starting a tradition. Love it!

Many blessing going out your way this special Easter Sunday. 
He is RISEN! He is RISEN indeed!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment